Peter J Sorenson Consulting
Recent Consulting Projects Include:
- Discovering what works and making recommendations on innovation and collaboration in a large nonprofit healthcare organization.
- Coaching leaders and doing organization design in a non-profit healthcare organization to support a merger integration process.
- Designed and implemented a talent management intervention to support the transition of 100 leaders fully into leadership roles to support a fast growth strategy in a technically driven organization.
- Designed and implemented a project management and community mobilization process to support NGO operations in developing countries to support economic self-sufficiency projects.
- Guided an internal design and implementation team through the crafting of a company wide performance management process.
- Guided a leadership team in the development of a vision, values, purpose architecture for their organization
- Guided a leadership team and transition teams through an acquisition integration process
- Designed a Strategy Map, Balanced Scorecard, and Matrix of Initiatives to support a turnaround project
- Supported a multi-site HR Group in the transition from Operational Focus to a Strategic Business Focus
- Mobilized Cross Functional Teams to Fix “Really Tough Problems”
- Designed a Process to Assess & Improve Performance of Material Management Practices and Enterprise IT System Constellations
- Designed & Facilitated Large Scale Meetings (30 to 100 People)