Pete is a frequent speaker and presenter at regional, national, and international conferences and in client organizations. Here he is presenting on the Design of Knowledge Work and Knowledge Driven Organizations to the DFW Chapter of the Association for Psychological Type in September 2010.
Strategic Thinking and Strategy Formulation:
- Thinking and Acting Strategically
- Stop Fighting Fires . . . Start Preventing Them: Balancing Strategy and Tactics
- Pull Sword from Rock: The CIO’s Wrestle to Become Strategically Relevant
- Stretch Yourself! Improving Your Strategic Agility
Organization Design: Getting Tangible Results from Webs of Intangible Assets:
- When 70% Fail . . . How Do You Make Mergers Work?
- Designing Knowledge Work and Knowledge Driven Organizations
- A Dialogic Approach to Designing Organizations
- TAIL AND DOGS: Who’s Wagging? The Inversion of “Technical Conversion Processes” and “IT Technical Systems” in Designing Organizations
- Doing the Intangible Tango! Creating Tangible Value with Webs of Intangible Assets
- Doing the Intangible Asset Tango in Merger & Acquisition Messes
- ROI from HRD: Demonstrating the Tangible Value Contributed by Webs of Intangible Assets
- Socio-Technical Systems (STS) Theory & Practice: A Way to Workplace Democracy & High Performance – Concepts & Case Study
- Strategic Talent Management
Leadership & Change:
- Crafting an Personal Approach to Leading and Influencing People and Organizations
- Coping with the Changes Implicit to Aging: Aging is NOT for Wimps!
- Drop the Keel! Set the Sail! Steer the Rudder! A Leaders Guide to Breakthrough Change
- Coaching in a Context: Achieving Constantly Improving Levels of Human Performance, Contribution, and Engagement
- I Will Bring You To Your Knees! The Hard Realities of Organizational Change
- Grasping the Reluctant Tiger by the Tail: Creating Lasting, Productive Change In People, Organizations, & Societies
- Learning to See & Lead . . . in a Powerful Setting . . . The Dallas Museum of Art
- Making a Silk Purse Out of a Sow’s Ear: Transforming Culturally Based Vicious Cycles into Virtuous Cycles
- Should We Be Surprised by the Abuses at Abu Ghraib? What Can We Learn About Culture, Leading, and Organizations?
- Why Do Good People Do Bad Things? The Impact of Culture on Individual and Organizational Action
- Managing the Elements of the Consulting Process
- Being Effective in the Consulting Roles and Process
- What is Successful Consulting?
- Creating Value Clients Want to Pay For
Social Entrepreneurism & Action Research:
Organization Development as Social Entrepreneurism: Interventions for Building Socio-Economic Justice
- Action Research and Service Learning as Longitudinal Approaches to Poverty Eradication, Economic Development, and Human Development
- Informed Improvisation – Discovering What Works: Action Research in Today’s Organizations
- Participatory Action Research: Praxis in Doing Global Organization Design
- Managing the Life Cycle of Your NGO: What is the Next Step?